If you’re into Online Dating then Badoo is not a new word for you guys. Badoo is one of the best online dating sites with millions of users and available in 190 countries with 47 different languages.Badoo is one of the best online dating sites with millions of active users. The reason behind the huge popularity of this site is that, unlike other dating sites, here in Badoo, you need to verify your account to get verified status. Thus, making people believe that Badoo is a no-fake zone.
More than Online Dating sites, its self-description is a Social Discovery Platform where users create an account for free, uploads photos, make friends and chats with them. Here, on this site, users can unlock other precious services by upgrading their accounts. And by precious facility, you can browse invisibly, see who likes the users, and many more. Basically, you’ll become incognito once you upgrade your account.
Moving on, let us discuss how to sign in to Badoo?
How to Login Badoo Dating App
Signing in to Badoo is pretty interesting as it provides a lot of options for login. For example, you can log in to Badoo via your Facebook account as well as MSN, Yandex, Mail.ru, Vkontakte, etc. Let us learn in more detail:
- First of all, go to www.badoo.com
- Now on the homepage, from the upper right corner, click on the “Sign in” button.
- Enter your email address and password in the appropriate field.
- Click on the “Sign me in” button to get started.
Note: you can check the “Remember me” option if you want the device to remember your login details for the future. By checking this option you won’t need to enter your email and password each and every time you access this site (until and unless the cookies are deleted). But remember, if you are using a public device, it is highly recommended to uncheck this option.
Alternative Badoo Login-Sign in Options
You can sign in to Badoo in 6 ways.
- First off, go to badoo.com
- Now on the homepage, from the left-hand side, you’ll see the button that says “Sign in via Facebook“. Click on it if you wish to Facebook as your login gateway.
- But, if you don’t want to use Facebook and use another platform available instead, then click on the “other sign-in option” from the same page.
- Now, you’ll get the other 5 options; namely, MSN, Yandex, mail.ru, Odnoklassniki, and Vkontakte.
- Choose anyone from these and sign in to it.
How to Signup Badoo Dating
Here in Badoo, new users usually get confused as there is no link or button that says sign up. So, in order to create an account on this dating site, all you need to do is:
- From the homepage of Badoo, on the right-hand side, choose whether you’re male or female.
- Now, provide the main reason you’re here from these 3 options; Chat, make new friends, and Date.
- Finally, enter your name, date of birth, email address or mobile number, and location or address.
- After you’re done doing these, click on “Sign Up“.
- It is highly recommended to use the alternative sign-in method as it will be quick and secure too. As you won’t have a separate password for the dating site.
- Many users don’t use the alternative sign-in method even if they want to in a doubt that it will post on their behalf. So, let me clear you one thing, until and unless you grant them permission, they won’t post anything on your wall.
How to Reset Badoo Forgot login password
This is a common issue nowadays as it is required to have a strong and secure password. And in order to make a password strong, users tend to mix a lot of symbols, upper cases, and numbers and end up forgetting the password. So, here is the detailed process on how to reset the password.
- On the homepage of Badoo, click on sign in.
- Now, click on the “forgot your password” link.
- Enter your mobile number or email address.
- You’ll get a verification code.
- Enter that code and choose your new password.
How to Delete Badoo Account
There comes a time when you won’t need the dating sites as you’ve found your loved one and get in a serious relationship. So, why keep an active account when you don’t need it? These are the simple process to delete your account in Badoo;
- First off, login to Badoo. You can either do it via email or Facebook.
- Now, click on the gear sign i.e. settings from the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll your settings page to the bottom.
- Click on “Delete Account”.
- Finally, select “Delete your account” and click on continue.
Delete Badoo Account Other Alternative options
If you don’t wish to delete the account but don’t like to get other people noticing you on this dating site, you can temporarily hide your profile from other users as well. You’ll get these options after you click on “delete account” on your setting page. So, these are the options that you can choose instead of permanently deleting your dating profile;
- Get removed from search results so no one can find you by name.
- Only get shown to people you like or visit.
- Hide your account as you deleted it but you can come back when you like.
- Clear messages, profile visits.
- Or you can just switch the notification off so that you won’t get disturbed.
- Here’s the screenshot of the page so that you can get a clear picture,
These are the options that you get. Choose any one of them if you are not sure about permanently deleting your account but want to take a break from online dating.