Hello everyone. Hotmail Create Account. How To Register Hotmail / Outlook Account? How does Hotmail open a new account? How do I sign up for a Hotmail account? In this post, you will find the answer.
One of the best things about having a Hotmail Login account is that with a single account you can get access to all the products of Microsoft i.e. Xbox, Windows Live, Microsoft Store, Windows Office, Skype, and many others. Get your own new Outlook account with the help of the following steps:
- Open www.hotmail.com in your web browser.
- Enter your email id and password.
- Click on “Sign in”
Note: Outlook gives you unlimited storage space for emails and attachments.
As Hotmail has changed its login page, you need to enter your email address first, click on “Next” and only if your email id is correct you are allowed to enter your password. It’s kind of a long process but much more effective.
One of the coolest features Hotmail offers to users is customizable profile tuning. With this feature, users can configure the mailbox as desired. Color, design, size, etc. With features, users can color mailboxes.
Another feature offered to us is that you can read your emails on the same page and reach the whole list. Splitting the page into two is a very useful feature.
Some of the common Hotmail Login problems
Forgot My Hotmail / Outlook Password – Recovery Password
Forgot the Hotmail password. What should I do? Hotmail (Outlook) I do not remember the password. How can I recover my account? I forgot my password If you have questions such as read carefully. If you have forgotten the password of your Microsoft account, please follow the steps below in order if you are unable to access your account.
Note: Your password is the same as your Hotmail or Outlook, Microsoft also password.
This is one of the most common things and I bet almost every user has faced this in some period of their internet lifespan. I’m not talking about Hotmail only, but other email or social networking sites that require your passwords as well.
So, these are the simple practice you need to follow to reset your password and access your account again.
- First off, don’t panic. you don’t need to contact Hotmail support for this as you can do it yourself in a couple of minutes.
- Go to the Hotmail login page.
- Here, enter your email address and click on next.
- Now, click on the “Forgot my Password” link (as shown in the image below).
- Now choose the option that you are currently facing.
- Here, you’ll need your mobile number or alternate email address that you used while signing up.
- Fill up the form as directed and you’re done.
Can’t send an email?
This is a common problem among new users. Most of the users are still confused about how to send an email to another person. All you need to do is:
- Log in to your Outlook account. (If you are confused on how to log in, check out my previous blog post.)
- You’ll be automatically taken to Hotmail inbox.
- Here, from the top of the page, click on “New” (as shown in the image below).
- Now, enter the email address to which you want to send the email (or recipient email address). Followed by subject and message respectively. And click on “Send”.
Hotmail vs Outlook
As Hotmail has changed its brand name to Outlook, most of the users are confused regarding this. But the thing is, only the name has been changed, the services provided and login process (login link) are still the same. Also, you can still use your @Hotmail.com email address to access your Hotmail account. So, please don’t get confused over this.
Common Hotmail Sign in Problems
Users may find it difficult during the login process. It is a simple step to follow but for some, it can create a whole mess and get stuck at some point. So, here are how to’s and what is queries of login signup to outlook:
- Incorrect login email and password at the time of login process? Most people face this problem as either they forgot the email address or password or possibly mistype it. Mostly when typing the password, we type it so fast that others couldn’t memorize it. This leads to mistyping. So do a recheck your email address and password spelling before you sign in to outlook.
- Keep forgetting email address or password? For this, I suggest a simple solution, keep your username and password the same in all your other accounts too. This will reduce the chances of forgetting as you don’t need to remember which username and password you have registered in which account.
- Don’t remember my email address or password, need to reset it. Just click on “Can’t access your account” on the outlook login page and go with the instruction.
- Taking so long time or not getting to sign in may be because of your poor internet connection. So just check upon it.
- Need to make any kind of changes in your account or profile just go to “Account setting” and feel free to make a change.
Hotmail Sign Up
To log in to your Hotmail account, you need to log in with your username and password from the official Hotmail page. Signing in is the process of logging into the system with the username and password you previously created while signing up.
A Hotmail account is a type of account that contains an email address with the extension outlook.com and hotmail.com under Microsoft account. You need to perform a registration process in it. Apart from Outlook, it is also possible to receive e-mail addresses with a Hotmail extension.
Let me briefly explain how to open an account and how to perform the login. let’s start to Hotmail Create Account
- Go to Hotmail Login Page or simply open the official page in your web browser.
- Click on “Create One“.
- Here, type in your first and last name.
- Enter any of your email addresses for the username (i.e outlook.com, Gmail, or Yahoo!), or else you can create a new email address by clicking on “Get a new email address”([email protected]).
- Type password having a minimum of 8 characters including any two – uppercase, lowercase, number, and symbols just to make sure your email account is secure and strong.
- Select your “Country/Region”.
- Enter your real date of birth and gender. ( Note: appropriate age group for signing up is 13 yrs or above).
- Enter your country code and phone number. Providing a mobile number will help outlook to keep your account secure but it’s not compulsory.
- Enter your alternative email address if you have one ([email protected]) otherwise skip to next.
(Note: outlook can send email to your alternative account if in case you forgot your password so that you can reset it later on.)
- Fill in the Captcha box. Enter the character you see on your screen. If you didn’t get what that character is request a new one by clicking on “New”.
Once you have created your account, you can now log in to your account with the username and password you have specified. Hotmail (Outlook) account opening step is a two-step process. First, enter the user name and press forward. Then enter your password and press OK to enter your account.
Even though it has changed its name to Outlook, users can sign in with their old account and have an option to change it to @outlook.com with a new version update.
How to Change Hotmail Password
How can I change my Hotmail password? How to change Outlook password? It is a good idea to give a short reminder about Hotmail before you answer the questions. Hotmail actually changed to Outlook. But in most parts of the world, it is still used as Hotmail.
In Hotmail or Outlook, which is one of the most used e-mail services in the world, you need to change your encryption periodically for security reasons.
How do I change the Hotmail password in this post? By following step by step, you can change your ciphers in a simple way.
First thing first, changing the password and resetting the password is two different things. Do not get confused about this. So, how to change your Sign-in password then? Here’s the simple process to follow:
- Get logged in to Hotmail.
- Now, as you land on the inbox page, click on your display image. (upper right corner of the page).
- Now, select “Account settings“.
- From the new page, click on “Security”.
- Lastly, click on “Change your password“.
Outlook, earlier known as Hotmail or Window Live Hotmail is a free email address service introduced by Microsoft. It is one of the old email services which was renamed in 2012 as Outlook. However, as said earlier, Hotmail Email Login users can still sign in with their old account and have an option to change it to @outlook.com.