Are you looking for Office 365 Login details? If yes, then check this article in which we have discussed the same. Also, we have updated the login instructions in detail. Office 365 is the brand name Microsoft uses for a group of subscriptions that provide productivity software and related services. Customers can access these services online.
For accessing the services, they must log in or sign in to their account. Check the further information in the below section.
How to Login www.office.com
Office 365 offers many products and services to its users. It allows them to use all the major office products like Word, Excel, Outlook, and much more. If you want to log in or sign in, follow the guidelines mentioned in this post. Before logging in, you must register or create an account on its official website.
You can log in from any device i.e. from a computer or laptop or mobile phone. Office 365 Login is a quick and easy process. You can log in to your account only in few minutes. Check the complete login procedure in the below section.
In order to log in to your Office 365 account, you will require the following things. Also, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
Office.com Login Requirements
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- Office 365 login credentials i.e. Email Address/Phone Number and Password.
Office.com Login Instructions
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of Office 365 Login or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of Office 365.
- There you will find an option which says ‘Sign In’.
- Click on that option.
- Then, you will be taken to the login page of Office 365.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone Number and click on ‘Next.
- After that, you need to enter your password.
- After entering these details, click on the ‘Sign’ button.
- Now you will be able to access your account.
How to Login/Sign in to Microsoft Office 365
Note: If you are a new user or if you don’t have an account, make use of the link which says ‘Create one!’ to create your own account. After clicking on that link, you will be taken to a new page where you need to enter all the required details to create your own account. After that, use the login credentials that you have created for office 355 login.
Did you Forget your Office 365 Login – Reset Your Password
In case, if you have forgotten your password, follow the steps which we have mentioned below. You can reset your account password by following these steps:
- On the login page of Office 365, you will find the link which says ‘Can’t access your account?’.
- Once you click on it, you will be shown two options – a Working account or a Personal account.
- Select Personal account.
- Then few options will be displayed on the screen.
- You need to select the option appropriate to you.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to recover or reset your account password.
Note: If you still face any login issues, contact the customer support team of Office 365. They will provide you the required assistance.
Microsoft Office 365 – Contact Details
If you have any questions or if you have any issues or need some help, you can contact the customer service team of Office 365. In order to contact follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit support.office.com.
- Click on ‘Troubleshooting’.
- Then you will be taken to a new page.
- There you need to click on the ‘Contact Us’ link which is provided at the bottom of your page.
- After that, enter your issue in the space provided and they will help you out.
About Office 365
Office 365 is the brand name Microsoft uses for a group of subscriptions that provide productivity software and related services. For consumers, the subscription allows the use of Microsoft Office apps on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Windows 10 Mobile, provides storage space on the OneDrive file hosting service, and grants 60 Skype minutes per month.
For business users, Office 365 also offers service subscriptions for e-mail and social networking services through hosted versions of Exchange Server, Skype for Business Server, SharePoint, and Office Online, integration with Yammer. Microsoft first announced Office 365 in October 2010; beginning with a private beta with various organizations, leading into public beta in April 2011, and reaching general availability on June 28, 2011.
That’s all about the Office 365 Login. Office 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together the best tools to make people work without much effort. By using the web apps such as Excel and Outlook and with powerful cloud services like OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, Office 365 lets anyone create and share anywhere on any device. And for this, you must create an account and login into your account. And, we have provided everything related to it.
We hope that this information was helpful to you. If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know through your comments.