My FSU Login and Registration Guide – my.fsu.edu FSU email is a free, cloud-based service available to all FSU students, faculty, staff, and select courtesy appointees. You have access to your Microsoft 365 Outlook email account to email, calendars, contacts, and tasks – everything you need to stay in touch and on task.
My Portal is a personal gateway to the links and resources you need to be successful at Florida State University. For example, as a student, myFSU Portal gives you quick access to the student information system where you can manage everything from financial aid to academics.
Meanwhile, faculty and staff members are provided with other resources to help them with advising, teaching, or administrative functions on campus. Having a central location, the myFSU Portal, gives you everything you need to interact as a member of the FSU community is at your fingertips.
The online portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more. As you can see, Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of the Florida State University, FSU.
How to Login to My FSU Portal Email Account?
You can access your FSU webmail through any web browser in two ways.
Sign in to FSU email via myFSU Portal
- Go to my.fsu.edu.
- Sign in with your FSUID and password.
- Click the @fsu email icon under myFSU Links.
Sign in to FSU email via Outlook
- Go to outlook.com/fsu.edu.
- Select your email account.
- Enter your FSU email address (in the format [email protected]).
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign in.
How to Change my FSU Email Forgotten Password?
- Go to my.fsu.edu.
- Click Manage FSUID/Password.
- Click Proceed.
- Enter either your FSUID or EMPLID and click Continue.
- Enter your date of birth and click Continue.
- Click Change Password.
- Click No.
- Enter the answer to your security questions and click Continue.
- Enter your new password and confirm by entering it again – Success.
After resetting your FSUID password, you will need to update your password on all devices and apps that use your FSUID, especially those that automatically sign in and update.
How to Signup/Register for FSU Portal Account?
- Go to fsu.edu/webmail.
- Click the “Sign up” button on the right.
- The first field is for first and last name, followed by a country code (United States).
- Fill in the other fields as needed. Ensure that you enter an email address that you will be able to access.
- Your password should not contain any special characters or numbers; it can only contain letters and underscores. If you enter a password that isn’t compliant, the following message will appear: ‘Sorry, we don’t allow special characters and numbers in passwords. Please try again.’
- Once you’ve filled in all the fields, click “Create Account.”
How to Setup Your FSU Portal Email Account?
At FSU, when you become a student at Florida State University, you are automatically given an email address.
FSU Email addresses are made up of your first, middle, and last initials plus the current two-digit year. If that email address is already taken, other combinations will be used, such as taking out the middle initial or adding letters to the end (for example, [email protected] or [email protected]).
You can see your FSU email address if you sign in to myFSU Portal and look in the top-right corner of the page, where it says “My Info.” Through the My Profile link in the myFSU Portal, you can also see a list of all of your email addresses, email aliases, and contact information.
If you stop being an active or inactive student within 3 years, your FSU email will be turned off and all of your stored emails, contacts, and files will be deleted.
All FSU students and employees will have FSU email addresses that end in @fsu.edu, and alumni will be able to use their FSU email accounts for one year after they graduated.
How to Setup Your iOS Device to Receive my FSU Email?
Follow these steps below to add myFSU email to your iPhone.
- Open Settings.
- Select Mail in the Settings menu.
- Click on “Accounts.”
- Choose to add an account.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange.
- Type in your FSU email address in the form [email protected] and click Next.
- Enter your FSU email address and a name or description for your mailbox. If you keep going, your email will be checked.
- Select Sign In.
- On the Microsoft sign-in screen, enter your account information and click Next. This should bring up the page where you sign in to FSU.
- Type in your FSU email address and password, then click Sign in.
- You will need to use 2-factor authentication to prove who you are.
- Tap Accept.
- You are now done setting up your iOS device to use FSU email.
How to Activate Your FSUID?
Your FSUID is your username for signing in and accessing many Florida State University systems and resources, including myFSU Portal, FSU Canvas, OMNI, and Wi-Fi. FSUIDs are issued to all prospective students, student applicants, students, faculty, staff, and some FSU guests and vendors.
To activate your FSUID:
- Go to my.fsu.edu.
- Click Manage FSUID/Password and then Proceed.
- Enter your FSUID or EMPLID, then Continue.
- Enter your date of birth, then Continue.
- US citizens: Verify the last five digits of your Social Security Number. International users: Verify your personal email address.
- Create your security questions and answers. You may use the premade questions or create your own by selecting the last option from the drop-down menu. When all questions and answers have been selected/created, then Continue.
- Set up Duo two-factor authentication.
- Create a password that meets the on-screen requirements, then click Continue.
- Congratulations! Your FSUID account has been activated.
Where to Find your FSUID?
Follow these steps to find your FSUID
- Go to my.fsu.edu and click on manage FSUID/Password.
- Select Move on to the next screen.
- Enter your EMPLID
- Type in your birth date.
- Choose “Forgot FSUID.”
- Type in your first name and last name.
- On the next screen, your FSUID and FSU email address will be shown.
How to log in and Schedule My FSU Classes?
Follow the steps below to manage your class schedule in my FSU Portal.
- Locate the My Courses portlet
- Select the Current tab
- Choose the appropriate action:
- To add a course to your schedule, click the Plus Sign icon
- To drop a course from your schedule, click the Trash Can icon
- To see open sections of a class you are currently enrolled in, click the Swap icon
- To search for other available courses, click the Search icon
How to View Your Grade on My FSU Portal?
Here is how to view your grades in both myFSU Portal and your Student Center.
- Go to https://www.fsu.edu/
- Navigate down the page and Tap myFSU
- Log in with your FSUID and Password
- Under the My Courses portlet, ensure the Current tab is active.
- The Grade column is above the Course Quicklinks fly-out menu. When grades are posted at the end of the term, your grades appear here.
- To see grades from previous terms, click the Past tab
- Tap on the drop-down box arrow and choose the term for which you want to view grades, and grades for that term appear immediately below.
How to Access the FSU Housing Portal?
- Visit the URL: https://cas.fsu.edu/cas/login
- Enter your FSUID and Password
- Tap Sign In
FSU CONTACT ADDRESS
Florida State University Tallahassee, FL 32306
The addressing format for sending mail to a specific department at FSU.
MY FSU Faqs
What is fsu webmail?
A. fsu webmail is an email service provided to fsu students, faculty, and staff. It allows users to access their fsu inboxes from devices outside of the fsu network without having to sign in with their fsu username and password.
What is fsu email?
A. fsu email is fsu webmail. fsu email service allows fsu students, faculty, and staff to access their fsu inboxes from devices
How to change your password or username if needed?
If you want to change either of these things, please visit fsu.edu/password.
You can also find us using fsu webmail, fsu signup, fsu login, fsu Forgot Password Process, fsu canvas, fsu portal, fsu dashboard, fsu outlook, fsu email password, new fsu email, fsu email format, fsu email list, fsu canvas support.